Interview: Good Cop Bad Cop
Interview | 28.08.2001 - 21:24 |
| User Bewertung:
Seite 2: Good Cop Bad Cop - Englisch
|PCPointer.de led the last days an interview with the developers of Revolution Software . This interview is available in english and german.
1. How long have you been working on Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Since late 2000
2. Why do you develop an action-adventure? Baphomets Fluch was an adventure.
Tony Warriner: Really I guess its because a number of us here are fans of action adventures are we thought we'd like to branch out a little and try some ideas that we've been having. Most games consist of little bits from other genre's anyway, so I don't think its as much of a departure for us as it might at first appear.
3. Which 3D-Engine is used?
Tony Warriner: An all new in-house engine
4. Will there be one big or several small levels in the game?
Tony Warriner: There will be several scenarios in the game - a number of missions set in different environments.
5. What elements will the story include?
Tony Warriner: We cant really talk about the story in any detail yet!
6. I´ve heard that Good Cop Bad Cop could become a competitor to Max Payne.
Tony Warriner: You might think that from the early screen shots I guess, but its really a very different game.
7. Are there any elements from Bapgomets Fluch in Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Only in a very broad sense. I think it'll be obvious that the story is a Revolution story but other than that Good Cop Bad Cop is it's own game.
8. Is the play with the mouse or with the keyboard controlled?
Tony Warriner: It's a PS2 game, so with the controller!
9. What has to do the player in Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Broadly, you have to follow the story and figure out whats really going on. I cant talk in detail without spoiling the story of course.
10. Have Good Cop Bad Cop a Multiplayer-Mode?
Tony Warriner: No.
11. With which games Good Cop Bad Cop is most comparable?
Tony Warriner: I really don't like making these comparisons - they can only devalue our game which is meant to be pretty unique.
12. Have you got another project's?
Tony Warriner: Yes, Broken Sword - the Sleeping Dragon.
13. How long we must wait until Good Cop Bad Cop release?
Tony Warriner: It will be late 2002 / early 2003 all being well.
Here I would like to thank you Revolution Software and Tony Warriner for the interview.
Der Speicherhersteller Kingston erweitert seine DDR3-RAM-Serie und präsentiert uns mit der Modellreihe "Savage" den Nachfolger der bekannten HyperX-Genesis-Speichermodule. Der Takt der bis zu 32 GByte großen Kits liegt zwischen 1.600 und 2.400 MHz. Das uns vorliegende Speicher-Kit hat eine ... ... zum Artikel
Der Hersteller Shogun Bros. bringt mit der Ballista MK-1 eine Maus auf den Markt, die sich insbesondere an ambitionierte Spieler richtet. Die Polling-Rate der stylischen Gaming-Maus beträgt satte 1000 Hz und die Auflösung des Sensors unglaubliche 8200 DPI. Darüber hinaus verfügt die Maus über einen ... ... zum Artikel