Interview: Good Cop Bad Cop
Interview | 28.08.2001 - 21:24 |
| User Bewertung:
Seite 2: Good Cop Bad Cop - Englisch
|PCPointer.de led the last days an interview with the developers of Revolution Software . This interview is available in english and german.
1. How long have you been working on Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Since late 2000
2. Why do you develop an action-adventure? Baphomets Fluch was an adventure.
Tony Warriner: Really I guess its because a number of us here are fans of action adventures are we thought we'd like to branch out a little and try some ideas that we've been having. Most games consist of little bits from other genre's anyway, so I don't think its as much of a departure for us as it might at first appear.
3. Which 3D-Engine is used?
Tony Warriner: An all new in-house engine
4. Will there be one big or several small levels in the game?
Tony Warriner: There will be several scenarios in the game - a number of missions set in different environments.
5. What elements will the story include?
Tony Warriner: We cant really talk about the story in any detail yet!
6. I´ve heard that Good Cop Bad Cop could become a competitor to Max Payne.
Tony Warriner: You might think that from the early screen shots I guess, but its really a very different game.
7. Are there any elements from Bapgomets Fluch in Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Only in a very broad sense. I think it'll be obvious that the story is a Revolution story but other than that Good Cop Bad Cop is it's own game.
8. Is the play with the mouse or with the keyboard controlled?
Tony Warriner: It's a PS2 game, so with the controller!
9. What has to do the player in Good Cop Bad Cop?
Tony Warriner: Broadly, you have to follow the story and figure out whats really going on. I cant talk in detail without spoiling the story of course.
10. Have Good Cop Bad Cop a Multiplayer-Mode?
Tony Warriner: No.
11. With which games Good Cop Bad Cop is most comparable?
Tony Warriner: I really don't like making these comparisons - they can only devalue our game which is meant to be pretty unique.
12. Have you got another project's?
Tony Warriner: Yes, Broken Sword - the Sleeping Dragon.
13. How long we must wait until Good Cop Bad Cop release?
Tony Warriner: It will be late 2002 / early 2003 all being well.
Here I would like to thank you Revolution Software and Tony Warriner for the interview.
Der Hersteller Shogun Bros. bringt mit der Ballista MK-1 eine Maus auf den Markt, die sich insbesondere an ambitionierte Spieler richtet. Die Polling-Rate der stylischen Gaming-Maus beträgt satte 1000 Hz und die Auflösung des Sensors unglaubliche 8200 DPI. Darüber hinaus verfügt die Maus über einen ... ... zum Artikel
Der Hersteller Aerocool erweitert seine "Dead Silence"-Serie um ein weiteres Modell. Im Gegensatz zum DS Cube handelt es sich beim Aerocool DS 200 um einen Midi-Tower. Das stylische Gehäuse soll sich insbesondere durch seine umfangreiche Ausstattung von der Konkurrenz absetzen. Diese ... ... zum Artikel