Entwickler 2k Games hat den versprochenen Patch zu Bioshock 2 veröffentlicht. Der Patch sollte unter anderem das Widescreen-Problem lösen, was aber leider noch nicht geschehen ist. Die Update zu Bioshock 2 wird übrigens automatisch eingespielt.
Hier nun die Liste:
• Fixed accepting a game invite on the Multiplayer Menu via Friend Invite causing a crash.
• Fixed a black screen that would occur minimizing and restoring the game in Windows 7.
• Fixed the ability to adopt or harvest Little Sisters after rebinding the ‘F' or ‘B' keys to Zoom, Fire or Fire Plasmid.
• Fixed Big Daddy HUD elements remaining on screen when not appropriate.
• Fixed an issue where the player's plasmid hand would become unresponsive if they pressed the Next Plasmid key immediately after firing any chargeable plasmid (such as ElectroBolt 2).
• Fixed a potential save file issue.
• Fixed an issue where the resolution would change on its own if entering gameplay in a 16:10 resolution on a native 16:10 monitor.
• Fixed a problem where if you were running the game in a resolution higher than your desktop resolution the mouse cursor wouldn't be able to go across the whole screen.
• Fixed an issue in Windows 7 where certain Radio messages could become scrambled or broken after defeating a Big Sister if Voice audio had been turned down or muted previously.
• Fixed a crash while playing Dionysus Park on a 32-bit machine.
• Fixed a crash that would occur sometimes loading a previous manual save made before any present QuickSave.
• Fixed a crash while signing in to GFWL when running compatibility mode for XP SP2 while running Vista.
• Fixed an issue where you couldn't play audio diaries in certain areas.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur any time before a specific Big Sister sequence.